Jan 25, 2016
Welcome to Season 2 of the Get Paid Podcast! For the next 10
episodes, I’ll be joined by my lovely co-host, Val Geisler, so we
can dive deeper into some of the topics that my guests and I
touched on in Season 1.
In this episode, Val and I discuss the myth (or is it a
myth) of the 6-figure business, and what it actually takes to get
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The importance of knowing your target audience.
- Why understanding the basics of owning an online business is
important to your success.
- How being an entrepreneur can help you find and hone your
innate talent and how fear can affect the success of your
- Why having a solid business foundation is essential to creating
successful Facebook ad campaigns.
- Lessons we have learned from other successful entrepreneurs
that have helped our own
- What strategies we have used and found success from in the
early years of our businesses.
- Why becoming an expert in a specific niche is more lucrative
and sustainable than diversifying your business.
- How “serving yourself” can help you better serve your
- Why sharing your expert tips with others, for free, can lead to
better conversion rates.
- Why it’s important to let your personality shine through the
online content you create.